ALL PACKAGES NOW 20% OFF LISTED PRICE
IF BOOKED BY JUNE 30, 2019
Event Planning Services and Packages
How will D's Party Designs and Graphics Services handle your event? Whether its partial or full scope planning, or day of coordination... this is YOUR event. Dianne is here for YOU and wants to provide the services that YOU request, and within YOUR budget. Many who have worked with Dianne can tell you that her biggest strengths are incredible attention to detail, outstanding organizational abilities and tremendous skill in contract negotiations. Contact us for your free consultation -- 703-217-7212.
Day of Coordination --This package assumes you have a confirmed wedding date and selected venue.
Starting from $650.00
- Includes up to 6 hours of day of event coverage -- to be determined prior to contract, extra hours available at discounted rate.
- up to 1.5 hours of rehearsal time may be included.
- Depending on size of event and time needed, an Assistant is also available; Assistant required if ceremony and reception are in two separate locations.
- Meet with client three-four weeks before event to review and set schedule -- unlimited phone calls
- Will act as the main point of contact for day of event and coordinate based on your schedule
- Will arrive one hour before to organize and oversee your vendors, unless a modified time is prearranged.
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon in Wedding Services Agreement.
PLATINUM PACKAGE: Partial Planning Assistance for your Event
Starting from $1250.00
This package assumes you have a confirmed wedding date and venue selected and have done some of the work but still need someone to pull everything together for you.
DIAMOND PACKAGE: Full Scope Planning Assistance of your Event
Starting from $1750.00
This package assumes no confirmed wedding date or venue.
What's different from the Platinum package? Basically, you have either just gotten engaged or decided you want to host an event and you are engaging services from day one of event planning -- i.e, you have done little or no planning at all up to this point.